What are Cookies
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer or mobile device) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or improve their efficiency, as well as to provide information to the website owners.
- To provide a personalised browsing experience.
- To remember your preferences and settings.
- To analyse how our website is used and improve its performance.
- To facilitate login and authentication processes.
- To display relevant advertisements.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the website may not function properly.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as the pages they visit most often and any error messages they receive. They help us understand how our website performs, improve its functionality, and provide a better user experience. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by these companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. They do not store directly identifiable personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
You can manage your cookie preferences by adjusting the settings in your browser. Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, please note that disabling certain cookies may impact the functionality and user experience of our website.
Updates to this Cookies Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time to reflect changes in technology, legal or regulatory requirements, or our practices. Any updates will be posted on this page, and the effective date will be indicated at the top of the policy.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at:
13 Freeland Park