Depression UK Newsletter
We send a free copy of our Newsletter to all members by email up to six times a year. The main reason for producing this is to publish members’ letters, which offer their views and ideas as to how they cope with their depression and their treatment. This acts as an ongoing resource and aid in addition to the on-going support network our members receive (including Pen Friend Scheme & Facebook Groups).
A typical publication also contains:
- Short articles and poetry
- Book reviews
- Humorous stories, anecdotes, and jokes. (It does us good to laugh sometimes!)
- Information about independent depression self help groups known to us.
- Notice of Depression UK meetings and other business matters, such as our latest news.
- Information about relevant articles in the media.
Members frequently cite our Newsletter as valuable to them and we actively encourage them to contribute.
13 Freeland Park
For all things newsletter, please email our Editor by using the above email.